Thursday, September 24, 2009

About Anita, who will be turning 90 in April 2010



Anita is my boyfriends mother, it sounds so silly, me a 53 year old female calling a 66 year old man my boyfriend. However; it's working for us. Anita lives in Phoenix AZ, we live in Canyon Lake, Southern California. She's already agreed to spending her birthday celebration with us and hope to have the family members in Arizona also join in what I plan to be the best picnic ever.

I adore this woman even though she's turning 90, she has more energy and less wrinkles than me, I am in awe of her and all that she's acomplished during her life. It gives me great joy and pleasure to plan such a special event. I have been known to go over the top with my projects, and Anita's "Old Fashioned Picnic" will be no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment