Saturday, January 9, 2010

JANUARY - LET 2010 BEGIN!



Anita, Hailey, Renee, Brent, Kevin, Blu, Lynnell & Gary
As wonderful as wonderful as the holiday's were, it's always good to get back to a little normalsy is normalsy a word? And if it is I'm sure I misspelled it.  
    Anita was here for Christmas and she wanted details regarding her party and me being me couldn't help myself and shared to her some of the small details.  I didn't want her to
think she needed to be shopping for some fancy dress when the party is at a park.  And I wanted her to know space wasn't limited if there are more people she would like to invite.
     All and all I think she was happy with the plans.  I will have a little set-back this month, as I will be having a pace-maker/diffibulator implanted within the next few weeks.  I shouldn't be held up for too long.  I am going to really have to get the guests to send me their addresses so I can mail the invitations next month and I need her friends to
start leaving messages on the CD (Life on Record) were having made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment