Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 MONTHS AWAY!

Just 2 more months................ I'm so glad I began so long ago, it's never going to become overwhelming, I'll never wish I had more time.
Finally people are startng to leave messages on lifeonrecord.com for Anitas special CD Gift.
Last week-end Gary and I were to get our favorite bar-tender (Stephnie) to agree to work the party.
We reservd Red Eye Bar B Que to do the catering. We decided to have pulled pork sandwiches, chicken, baked bean, potatoe salad and cole slaw. We love their food.
We've purchased the Red Wine, (Unruley Red), at Bev-Mo.
I asked Renee if she would make her special Chex mix that I know Anita loves, and have a bowl of it on each table.
Bobby, his wife and daughter are arriving on the Friday prior and so are Monty and Julie. Things are rolling along....

No comments:

Post a Comment